The London EDITION offers both a reinvention of its landmark building and the luxury hotel experience. Located in Fitzrovia on the edge of Soho, the boutique hotel blends thoughtful design and intuitive service with excellent dining and nightlife in a space that boldly brings together the past with the present.
A historically bohemian neighbourhood, Fitzrovia today is a hub of art, culture, shopping and dining, and our boutique design hotel is in the centre of the best London has to offer. Fashion’s most coveted labels are moments away on Oxford and Regent Streets, and nearly every cuisine can be sampled on nearby Charlotte Street. Surrounding areas, including Convent Garden, Mayfair, Soho and Regent’s Park, are home to iconic attractions and events such as the British Museum and Frieze Art Fair.
Stylish in their simplicity and decadent in their details, each of the 173 guest rooms and suites recall the interior of a luxury yacht with oak floors and walls panelled in light or dark walnut wood. A cantilevered desk, tufted George Smith lounge chair and gold-framed photograph from Hendrik Kerstens add an artful touch.
Michelin-starred chef Jason Atherton lends his culinary expertise to Berners Tavern, which has swiftly become one of London’s most sought-after restaurant reservations. In an atmosphere that effortlessly blends historical charm with sophistication, Berners Tavern offers all-day dining with a menu of seasonal, contemporary British cuisine. A private dining room above the restaurant can host special events for up to 14 guests and you can enjoy bespoke specialty cocktails in the Lobby and Punch Room bars.
- 173 unique rooms and suites, some with oversized furnished terraces
- One-of-a-kind 195 square metre / 2098 square foot Penthouse with expansive wrap-around landscaped terrace and 360 degree views of London
- Berners Tavern Restaurant with Private Dining Room by Michelin starred Executive Chef Jason Atherton
- Customised banquet menus for private events, luncheons, dinner parties and business meetings
- Punch Room and Lobby Bar
- Executive Boardroom, Meeting Room and Private Event Space
- 24-hour Room Service
- Concierge Service
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary use of the 24-hour fitness centre
- Personal training sessions available on request
- Valet Parking
- Newspapers of your choice delivered to your door upon request
- Mobility accessible rooms available for certain room types
10 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NP LONDON
Distance to airport: 30 minutes / 39.6KM or 24.6 MI
Taxi (journey length/cost):
- From Heathrow Airport – Distance 15.8 miles / Approximate journey 1 hour / Approximate cost £65 to £75 each way.
- From Gatwick airport – Distance 36.9 miles / Approximate journey 1 hour 45 minutes / Approximate cost £107 each way
- From London Stansted – Distance 39.8 miles / Approximate journey 1 hour 15 minutes / Approximate cost £99 for up to four people.
- From Luton Airport – Distance 33.5 miles / Approximate journey 60 minutes / Approximate cost £100.
- From London City Airport – Distance 10 miles / Approximate journey 40 minutes / Approximate cost £30
Parking (facilities/cost): Parking is available at Soho Masterpark on Poland Street and Collingwood House NCP on Hanson Street. Each is a 3- to 5-minute walk from The London EDITION boutique hotel and charges approximately £55 per night.
- Complimentary use of EDITION Tokyobike bicycles
- Seasonal Cultural Events