When it opened in 1912, the Ritz-Carlton Montreal was recognized as one of the city's most esteemed five-star hotels. Today, more than 100 years later, the Grande Dame of Sherbrooke Street still sets the standard among luxury hotels in downtown Montreal, blending historic splendor with contemporary design and earning the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award year-after-year. The Ritz-Carlton Montreal welcomes you to experience the most elegant address in the city. Explore our state-of-the-art $200 million-dollar transformation while you enjoy an oasis of comfort and luxury. Rest in one of our luxurious rooms and suites featured with spacious bathrooms and cutting-edge technology, relax in our rooftop pool and at the Spa St. James, steal some quiet time over an afternoon tea in the Palm Court or treat yourself to the refined and contemporary cuisine of Maison Boulud. Our convenient location in the city center of Montreal, places you in close proximity to Montreal's high-end boutiques, galleries and museums.
At the Ritz-Carlton Montreal, luxury suites and guest rooms honor both the historic elegance of the hotel and the sophisticated destination of Montreal. Lavish textiles and sleek lines inspire balance, technology is intuitively functional and spacious layouts answer your need to work or relax.
- King Bed for ultimate comfort
- Exclusive pillow menu
- Intuitive memory of guest's temperature preferences
- Lighting motion sensors
- 47-inch LCD flat-screen TV
- Marble bathroom
- Heated floors
- Rainforest shower heads
- Toto toilet with heated seat
- Oversized soaking tub
Offering some of the best restaurants in downtown Montreal, Ritz-Carlton Montreal engages the senses. Listen to Champagne bubbling into flutes at the Dom Pérignon Bar, enjoy pond and garden views from the terrace of Maison Boulud or simply drink in the scent of Afternoon Tea in the Palm Court.
An exquisite meal in an upscale Montreal restaurant awaits you at Maison Boulud from 3-Michelin star Chef Daniel Boulud. Dishes, created in the open kitchen, are steeped in French culinary tradition with a focus on local Quebec products.
- Classically modern accommodations
- Fine dining at Maison Boulud
- North America's only Dom Pérignon Bar
- Traditional Afternoon Tea (Kosher option available)
- A full-service, luxury spa
- Fitness center and hammam
- Saltwater rooftop pool and saunas
- 12,000 square feet (1,115 square meters) of elegant and flexible event space
- State-of-the-art technology for meetings
- Serene garden and pond
- 24/7 Room service
- Expert event planners specializing in weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, anniversaries, family gatherings and corporate events
1228 Sherbrooke Street West
Montréal, QC H2L 1L9
Distance to airport: 14 miles – 22 km
Taxi (journey length/cost): 30 minutes
Parking (facilities/cost): 42$ overnight