Featuring an all-day brasserie, lounge bar, 24-hour gym and sky garden, The Stratford is a tranquil urban retreat with a vibrant social spirit. Its 145 rooms blend Scandinavian style with London’s fastest 10GB Wi-Fi.
Overlooking Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, guests are surrounded by world-class art, culture and entertainment and enjoy exceptional transport links – including 6 minutes to King’s Cross and 8 minutes to central London.
The Stratford’s 145 rooms range from the intimate Standard to the sprawling Manhattan Studio – each equipped with all the 21st century trimmings. The interiors, by Space Copenhagen, fuse Scandinavian style with old-world opulence via pastel tones, natural timbers and serene stone bathrooms.
From east London breweries to our own herb gardens and organic farm, we like to keep things local – whether it’s served at The Stratford Brasserie, our secluded Mezzanine or in Allegra.
The Stratford Brasserie is a contemporary and welcoming all-day dining restaurant, open 7 days a week with a lounge and outdoor terrace. A perfect place for coffee, cocktails, light bites, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Mezzanine by day is a lounge bar for guests and residents to work, relax and connect. By night the curtains are drawn, cocktails are shaken, and the music goes up as London’s creative scene comes out to play.
The 7th floor belongs to Allegra, a restaurant offering east London a high end dining experience underpinned by authentic old-school hospitality.
- 24-hour Gym
- 3 bars & restaurants
- 4 event spaces
- Ground floor terrace
- Concierge services
- Valet parking, Executive transfers and Chauffeur services
- Car parking subject to availability
- Dog friendly, available upon request. An additional charge applied
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry cleaning and laundry services upon request
- Mobility accessible rooms and public areas
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- In-room mini-bar
- In-room directory tablets
- In-room spa services upon request
- 100% recyclable packaging, toxins free REN toiletries
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
20 International Way
London, E20 1FD
T: +44 203 961 3333
Arrive by plane:
The Stratford is only 17 minutes from London City Airport (LCY). Take the DLR line to Stratford International Station.
Arrive by car:
20 International Way, E20 1FD (You can easily find a parking spot next door at the Stratford International parking garage for £6.30/day.)
Arrive by train (2 options):
Arrive at Stratford International Station:
You can choose to arrive easily on our doorstep by taking the TFL Rail or DLR to Stratford International Station. 6 mins from St Pancras International (King’s Cross) by High Speed Rail. 4 trains running per hour. We are located directly in front of the station.
Arrive at Stratford Station:
If you don’t mind a 7 minute walk through Westfield Shopping Center you can take the Underground to Stratford Station via London Undergrounds' Central and Jubilee Lines.
- 6 mins to St Pancras International (King’s Cross) by High Speed Rail
- 8 mins to Liverpool Street via Overground train
- 12 mins to Canary Wharf via DLR Lin
- 13 mins to Bank via Central Line
- 17 mins to London City Airport via DLR Line
- 18 mins to Bond Street via Jubilee Line
- 40 mins to Heathrow Airport via Queen Elizabeth Line (opening soon)
- Wellness Centre
- 7th floor sky garden terrace