Division: Corporate UK
Job type: Permanent
Closing date: 14/06/2019
We are seeking an Account Executive to join our UK Corporate Team.
This is a fantastic entry level position into the growing Account Management team. The successful candidate will be a dedicated team player and able to cope with the pressures of a demanding but very rewarding role. This person should also have the appetite to develop into a full Account Manager over time.
As an Account Executive you will provide support and assistance to the UK team with a range of responsibilities whilst also managing a portfolio of smaller customers.
This is an exciting role within a growing business which will provide experience, training and support to develop your career within Account Management.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join our growing and dynamic Global Company.
Duties & responsibilities
- Providing full support to the UK Account Management team with the running various client travel programmes.
- Manage a portfolio of clients including the full running of their respective travel programmes.
- Preparing and analyzing reports to identify opportunities for TAG to maximize income and support the preferred supplier strategy.
- Support with team with multiple projects and any given time.
- Exploring all parts of the business to look at maximum possible use of the range of services by developing and identifying new opportunities.
- Building strong multi-level relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Prospecting and networking for new business.
Knowledge & skills
- Strong team player who can run with multiple tasks.
- Experience within Business Travel preferred.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload.
- An analytical mindset.
- Desire to develop into full Account Management.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure and be pro-active.
- Be a strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of the current travel industry, with preferably GDS/operational experience.
- Experience in dealing with VIP clientele preferred.
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.