Division: Corporate UK
Job type: Permanent
Closing date: 14/06/2019
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our UK Corporate Team.
The successful candidate will be dedicated, experienced and able to cope with the pressures of a demanding but very rewarding role.
As an Account manager you would primarily be working to retain and develop existing business. This is an exciting role within a growing business which will involve managing the strategic partnership between TAG and its valued customers.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join our growing and dynamic Global Company.
Duties & responsibilities
- Have full ownership and accountability for a portfolio of key TAG customers.
- Attending client meetings to present data, trends and opportunities to enhance the partnership.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for TAG to maximize income and support the preferred supplier strategy.
- Strategically analyzing data to establish potential cost efficiencies, compliance and savings.
- Exploring all parts of the business to look at maximum possible use of the range of services by developing and identifying new opportunities.
- Building strong multi-level relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Prospecting and networking for new business.
Knowledge & skills
- Great organisational skills and time management
- Experience in Business Travel business development or account management required
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- An analytical mindset
- Confident at presenting and ability to build strong multi-level relationships
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure and be pro-active
- Be a strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the current travel industry, with preferably GDS/operational experience
- Experience in dealing with VIP clientele preferred
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.