Division: Operations US
Job type: Full-Time
Location: Los Angeles
Closing date: 04/12/2018
TAG is seeking an ARC Specialist to join the Los Angeles team.
The ARC Specialist is responsible for the audit and reconciliation of the airline ticketing process.
Duties & responsibilities
- Review agent booking activity; ensuring all tickets are accounted for in IAR and back office accounting systems
- Ensuring agent bookings, exchanges, and returns are invoiced accurately and within the defined ARC time frames
- Identifying, researching, and correcting ticketing errors
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with department personnel and external agent staff
- Work amongst the US Operations team to review and resolve ticketing issues, and also take on additional tasks as needed within the team
- Ability to manage and prioritise high volume of Agent requests and tasks
Knowledge & skills
- Have experience working in the travel industry
- Current ARC Specialist Certificate preferred
- Working knowledge of GDS, Travelport and Apollo preferred
- Prior experience reading and interpreting Airline commission contracts is desirable
- Working knowledge required with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook
- Desire to work in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Experience with Travcom and or Apollo preferred
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.