Entertainment Corporate Executive
Division: Corporate - US LA
Job type: Full-Time
Location: Los Angeles/ Nashville/ New York/ Atlanta
Closing date: 31/12/2018
We are seeking an Entertainment Corporate Executive to join our growing Corporate team in our office in Los Angeles.
The ideal candidate will possess an acute attention to detail, adaptability and be adept at anticipating the needs of our clients.
Duties & responsibilities
- Offering expert advice in all aspects of Business Travel
- Work within given deadlines and ensure all client budgets and requirements are met
- Manage Entertainment client travel logistics ensuring accuracy and the highest level of service at all times
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, ensuring the highest possible standards at all times
- Service all travel requests to the highest standards from inquiry to reconciliation including air, hotel, car, rail and/or ancillary services
- To issue air tickets and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares
- Create and maintain client profiles and adhere to company policy
- Deal with post booking inquiries, rectifying any requested changes and efficiently processing reissues and refunds, where applicable
- Assist with any Client ad hoc requests
Knowledge & skills
- Extensive experience in booking Entertainment/Touring Travel
- Experience in using Apollo is preferable but not essential
- Time management and organisational skills essential
- Experience working with group bookings preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of booking flights, hotels and car hire
- Knowledge of net and published fares
- A professional manner with exceptional customer service
- The ability to think outside the box and problem solve
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.