Job type: Permanent
Closing date: 31/01/2020
This role is an ideal opportunity for a keen organised individual to start a career in the events industry and who is looking to learn and progress.
The successful candidate should have some work experience to be dedicated, proactive and passionate. We need a team player with a keen attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload..
Duties & responsibilities
- Administrative tasks to provide support for the Events team
- Research and write detailed event proposals to meet the clients’ brief
- Assist the event team to deliver high level and complex events in the UK and overseas as part of a larger project team
- Develop and maintain excellent supplier relationships
- Work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Maintain attention to detail in a fast paced environment
Knowledge & skills
- Strong organisational skills and good attention to detail
- Experience of using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Show enthusiasm to be involved in any type of event
- Ability to work on a number of tasks at any time and cope with the pressure of regular tight deadlines
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.