Events Proposal Writer
Job type: Full-Time
Closing date: 24/06/2019
TAG’s events division provides an end-to-end service managing events for regional and international clients. The team aims to deliver innovative, creative and excellent services to all stakeholders.
The successful candidate is a creative, experienced event professional with comprehensive knowledge of global venues, suppliers, budgeting, successful pitching and business development.
Working closely with the Event Sales Manager, the ability to research and write new proposals and RFI/RFP submissions plus excellent financial management, prioritisation and experience of closing business is an essential prerequisite. There may be occasions where you will be required to manage event delivery.
Duties & responsibilities
- Research and write detailed proposals and pitch documentation.
- Full event budget management including negotiation, foreign currency and margins.
- Contracting with clients and suppliers.
- Creative management and communication.
- Manage transition from sales to an event delivery team.
- Support event delivery and client relationships.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of the event industry.
Knowledge & skills
- Extensive experience within an event agency managing multiple client accounts.
- Experience of responding to RFI/RFPs and creating bespoke proposals to meet client briefs.
- Experience of successful pitch situations and confidence to present to an audience.
- Sales, business development and client management experience.
- Global venue and supplier knowledge.
- Creative management and good writing skills.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Understanding event technology.
- Marketing knowledge and skills beneficial.
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.