Leisure VIP Travel Executive
Division: Private Travel
Job type: Full-Time
Location: Los Angeles/ Nashville/ New York/ Atlanta
Closing date: 31/07/2019
We are looking for a Leisure VIP Travel Executive to join our Private Travel team in our Los Angeles office.
The ideal candidate will produce professional, accurate customised leisure travel arrangements for a VIP clientele providing ‘best in class’ customer service that will exceed our clients’ expectations.
Duties & responsibilities
- Manage client account travel requirements, anticipating and understanding individual client preferences and needs.
- Analyze all inquiries and requests you receive and decide best options to offer the client. Formulate logistical itinerary plans to deliver practical travel solutions.
- Fully service all inquiries, requests, bookings and ticketing with the highest standards and quality documentation. Ensure all air, rail hotel and/or other ancillary reservations meet company and client expectations.
- Offer expert advice in all aspects of Leisure Travel and providing a full travel management service
- Accurately and efficiently manage the full cycle of all travel inquiries and bookings
- Issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares
- Assist and coordinate some non-travel client requests
- Provide a consistently high level of service at all times
- Work closely with key suppliers
- Process all associated administrative tasks.
Knowledge & skills
- Travel industry experience
- Strong high-end VIP leisure or corporate background arranging domestic and international travel for clients
- GDS experience, Apollo preferred
- Knowledge of booking flights, hotels and car hire
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidentially with clients and co-workers to build trusting and professional relationships
- Be a creative thinker
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change; ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well with a team to ensure seamless coverage for clients
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & PowerPoint)
- Willingness to learn new systems.
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.