Events Logistics Manager
Job type: 8 week contract
Closing date: 31/07/2019
TAG’s events division provides an end-to-end service. Managing events for regional and international clients. The team aims to deliver innovative, creative and excellent services to all stakeholders.
The successful candidate is available from mid-September for a period of 8 weeks.
We are looking for an experienced, operationally savvy, Logistics Manager having worked within an agency or freelance capacity.
Duties & responsibilities
- You will have operational responsibility for the logistics element of the project so being able to work independently as well as part of the project team is essential.
- You will support the wider project team with delegate, hotel, transport planning and management. To work on site as part of the delivery team in the week of 2-9 November.
- Whilst on site, you have overall operational responsibility for these logistics and will have support of a team of junior event managers.
Knowledge & skills
- Extensive experience within an event agency or freelance capacity.
- Experience of complex large event logistics including transport, hotel and delegate management.
- Operational excellence is essential.
- Knowledge of The Hague beneficial.
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.