Job type: Full-Time
Location: Los Angeles
Closing date: 30/06/2019
TAG is seeking a Marketing Specialist to oversee and deliver high quality Marketing, PR and Social Media material in line with the company objectives.
To increase brand awareness, drive customer retention and engagement while ensuring consistency of brand messaging. Building relationships with third-party suppliers and colleagues of all levels
Duties & responsibilities
- In conjunction with the UK marketing team, write, plan, create and implement various US market content across different digital platforms including social media.
- Conjointly with the UK marketing team, responsible for communicating the workings and actions of marketing in the US. Providing up to date information of any significant developments and potential impacts on the company.
- Responsible for the marketing activities, PR requirements and company collateral in the US.
- Responsible of using social media in a professional capacity including creating social content calendars and tracking performance for the US offices.
- Continuously develop TAG’s CRM database and marketing solutions.
- In conjunction with line manager review marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing services.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of the travel industry sector, including suppliers, competitors, market conditions and indicative opportunities or threats accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input in relation to marketing, social media and PR.
- Oversee the use of an effective CRM system, adding value to this where possible.
- Responsible for compliance with social media restrictions and legislations and internal company policies.
- Contribute to working relationships with key suppliers, including branding, design and print.
- Responsible for the analysis of all marketing efforts including their contribution to the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing the relationship with departments requiring marketing and public relations support.
- Manage promotional materials as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & skills
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or Business Management, required.
- Extensive marketing experience.
- Experience with social media, on line marketing, copy writing and/or related experience.
- Salesforce experience required.
- Knowledge of Social Media Management Systems, Hootsuite or Social Pilot preferred.
- Proficient with Marketing Automation, Pardot preferred.
- Proficient in Photoshop.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with PPC campaigns and campaign analysis.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Basic understanding of SEO and HTML.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills as proven by clips or other pieces of writing.
- Excellent verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and time lines.
- Strong project management and organisational skills. Ability to prioritise and meet deadline including working independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Creative and artistic skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.