Job type: Full time
Closing date: 31/03/2020
This is a great opportunity to join TAG’s US Touring team as Operation Supervisor, reporting into the thriving Nashville office.
You will assist to build a team and the structure to run the day-to-day operation of a recently awarded client TAIT with offices located worldwide.
The account will be serviced from our Nashville, New York, London, Los Angeles and Singapore offices. Assigned operational and account management support in all regions along with senior management’s involvement to ensure a successful implementation and transition to TAG.
The position would require to be on site for two - three months in Lititz, PA with the client following implementation.
Duties & responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the account
- Ensure that all team members develop and maintain beneficial working relationships with the client and key suppliers
- Closely monitor service levels, ensure that service is kept to TAG’s high standard
- Recruitment and selection
- Onboarding, induction and training
- Performance management and appraisals
- Ongoing training and identifying specific training needs within the team, support and mentor team
- Build a positive team environment by ensuring fair distribution of workloads within the team and managing all staff to effectively fulfill their job roles
- Create an environment where the team is always wanting to go the extra mile for the client
- Demonstrate and reiterate the importance of attention to detail so that errors are reduced and kept to a minimum
- Keep senior leadership informed/escalate any clients impacting issues timely
- To prepare reports if required
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed
Knowledge & skills
- Good knowledge of travel experience required with a proven track record of successful supervisory/management
- An extensive knowledge of Apollo with an understanding of Galileo and familiar with online booking tool Concur
- Strong airfare knowledge including complex reissues and nett fares
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A strong ability to use sound judgment, problem solve and be solution orientated with minimum supervision or direction
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi task and prioritise
- Ability to delegate, make effective decisions at the right time and think logically
- Effective listening and communication skills (written & verbal) and the ability to produce clear, concise, detailed documentation
- A positive hard-working attitude with a proactive approach
- Ability to effectively manage any conflicts within the team
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities
- Ability to adapt quickly with a flexible approach and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Excellent project management, organisational and time-management skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams
Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For more than 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.