Product and Commercial Executive
Division: Private Travel
Job type: Full-Time
Closing date: 18/03/2019
TAG are recruiting!
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen for a Product and Commercial Executive to join our TAG Private Travel Team due to rapid expansion.
Working for TAG, no day is the same.
This role is pivitol in growing the portfolio of our products, in identifying, negotiating and securing new partnerships, as well as being heavily involved in the Marketing for our worldwide travel itineraries to our VIP customers within our entertainment, events and the corporate business, certainly does make it an exciting place to work!
The success applicant should be passionate about all things leisure travel, experienced in procuring and building luxury product, and more than anything a positive upbeat attitude and thrives on success as part of this exciting vibrant team.
Duties & responsibilities
- To procure and evolve the luxury worldwide product offering giving TAG differentiation.
- Build solid supplier relationships.
- Drive revenue growth and margin across all products.
- Responsible for building marketing and partnership marketing campaigns.
- Database management.
- Arrange and conduct product training including planning of familiarisation trips.
- Attend relevant luxury conference, seminars and exhibitions.
Knowledge & skills
- A sincere awareness and passion for all things luxury leisure travel.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Understand and recognising luxury market trends, across new destinations, product experiences.
- Proven commercial acumen with the ability to identify opportunities for business growth.
- Strong numerical, written and time management skills.
- Planned and organised and always delivers against deadlines and targets.
- Flexible to changing prioritises and processes.
- Great team player within the team and wider business.
- Ability to think outside the box, challenge the status quo.
- Positive, enthusiastic, energy and passion!
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.