Receptionist and Administrator
Division: Head Office
Job type: Part time to Full time (To be discussed)
Closing date: 04/02/2019
Salary: Salary dependent on working hours and experience + benefits package.
We are seeking a part time to full time Receptionist and Administrator for TAG, to be the first point of contact for visitors to our London Head Office.
Duties and responsibilities
- Welcoming all visitors in a polite and friendly manner in our front office.
- Answering and distributing all incoming calls efficiently and courteously.
- Sorting and distributing all incoming post and preparing outgoing post to deadline.
- Supporting and assisting your line manager with office facilities and health and safety.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels of stationary, hygiene provisions, cleaning materials and hot drinks machine products.
- Administration duties.
- Making sure Reception and overall office is at its best at all times.
- Consistently meeting standards to provide the highest level of service to all clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Following all policies and procedures at all times.
Knowledge and skills
- Can act on own initiative.
- Highest level of customer service.
- Good knowledge of word, excel and Internet.
- Good knowledge of data entry is desirable but not essential.
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.