Receptionist and Facilities Support
Division: Head Office
Job type: Full-Time
Closing date: 15/03/2019
We are seeking a highly motivated front of house professional who knows their receptionist duties are essential to the overall image.
You will also be responsible to support the smooth running of the office facilities for our Global Travel and Events Management Company at our head office in London.
Duties & responsibilities
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception ensuring clients receive VIP treatment.
- Answering and filtering all incoming calls efficiently and courteously.
- Sorting and distributing all incoming post and preparing outgoing post to meet deadline.
- Supporting and assisting your line manager with office facilities and health and safety.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels of stationary, hygiene provisions, cleaning materials and hot drinks machine products.
- Administration duties.
- Ensuring Reception and overall office is presentable at all times.
- Consistently meeting standards to provide the highest level of service to all clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Following all policies and procedures.
Knowledge & skills
- Enthusiastic and can act on own initiative with a hands on approach.
- High level of customer service.
- Good knowledge of word, excel and Internet.
- Good knowledge of data entry but not essential.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace but not essential.
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.