Job type: Permanent / Full-Time
Location: London or Manchester
Closing date: 14/12/2018
Salary: Dependent on experience TAG passionately believes in promoting from within and as we enter an exciting new chapter of our history, strong performance in this role could lead on to upwards progression within the organisation.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Executive to join our award winning travel and event management company.
Working closely with the Head of UK Sales and the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for contacting prospective customers, qualifying opportunities and setting appointments for the UK Sales Managers to attend and follow-up on. Excellent telephone and e-mail skills and the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success.
We are looking for someone with lots of energy, who is self-motivated, agile and able to adapt themselves quickly when conversing with people of varying seniorities. Due to the nature of our sector, success will come from effectively building relationships and having the patience, and persistence to nurture leads to fruition without a ‘hard sell’.
Duties and responsibilities
- Generate new business opportunities to grow the sales pipeline
- Strategically research our target market to generate new business leads
- Efficiently respond to and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Help create and prioritise strategic target prospect lists
- Build new prospects within the CRM (i.e.: adding contacts, emails, strategic calling) - Salesforce
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives at prospective clients
- Achieve monthly targets of qualified opportunities and set appointments
Knowledge and skills
- Previous prospecting experience
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Analytical mind – able to think on your feet and adapt the conversation to the prospect
- Strong problem-solving skills & excellent time management / organisational skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to quickly understand customer needs and identify key requirements to assist the sale
- Experience of using Salesforce / a CRM system
- Experience within the corporate travel industry and / or the financial sectors are desirable
TAG is an award-winning travel and event management company, backed by thirty years' experience.
Globally, we have specialist expertise across five divisions - Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel and Film and Media -providing comprehensive services tailored to you.
Whatever you need, whenever you need us, we are here for you – our dedicated professionals are available 24/7, from offices in the UK, US and Asia Pacific.