Senior Event Coordinator
Job type: Temporary/Contract - 6 months
Closing date: 06/06/2019
We have got an exciting opportunity for a Senior Event Coordinator to join our Events team on a temporary or freelance basis.
Duties & responsibilities
This role will be responsible for:
- Providing or assisting the team with a complete and comprehensive event management service, from enquiry and proposal through to booking and completion with a proactive and consultative approach.
- Managing a variety of events simultaneously, including assisting on larger or more complex events, and delivering to the highest possible standards with a personalised and individual approach to each client.
- Negotiating the best rates from suppliers and actively seeking to maximise savings, reduce client expenditure and increase company profitability.
- Ensuring the health and safety aspects of events you oversee.
- Managing the budgets and finances for all events, taking responsibility for ensuring the profit levels are in line with budget.
- Ensuring you respond to, process and complete all tasks promptly, accurately and within deadline.
- Ation on suppliers and working with managers on knowledge gaps.
Knowledge & skills
What are you like?
With some event agency/PCO experience under your belt, you’ll be well versed in and have a passion for designing and delivering remarkable events and experiences that help achieve clients business goals. You’ll love working at fast pace, and will be thorough, organised and have an exceptional eye for detail which will translate into seamlessly executed events that are on brand and on brief.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in delivering local and global events for clients across a range of industries.
- Good working knowledge of EventsAIR.
- Attention to detail and high level of organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Confidence with systems including the Microsoft office suite, particularly Excel.
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.