Senior Event Coordinator
Job type: Temporary/Contract - 6 months
Closing date: 04/10/2019
We’re got an exciting opportunity for a Senior Event Coordinator to join our Events team on a temporary or freelance basis.
Duties & responsibilities
- Providing or assisting the team with a complete and comprehensive event management service, from enquiry and proposal through to booking and completion with a proactive and consultative approach
- Assisting with variety of events simultaneously, including assisting on larger or more complex events, and delivering to the highest possible standards with a personalised and individual approach to each client
- Assisting with ensuring the health and safety of events
- Assisting to manage the budgets and finances for all events
- Ensuring you respond to, process and complete all tasks promptly, accurately and within deadline
Knowledge & skills
- Some event agency/PCO experience would be desirable
- You’ll be well versed in and have a passion for contributing to the delivery of remarkable events and experiences that help achieve client’s business goals
- Experience working at fast pace, organised and have an exceptional eye for detail which will translate into seamlessly executed events that are on brand and on brief
- Experience in or familiarity with delivering local and global events across a range of industries
- Good working knowledge of EventsAIR
- Attention to detail and high level of organisational skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Confidence with systems including the Microsoft office suite, particularly Excel
Benefits: Competitive remuneration based on experience
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.