Senior Event Manager
Job type: Full-Time
Closing date: 05/09/2019
TAG’s events division provides an end-to-end service managing events for regional and international clients. The team aims to deliver innovative, creative and excellent services to all stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have extensive event agency experience with detailed knowledge of managing large international events. Dedicated, proactive and passionate, you are a proactive team player who can develop client relationships, win business and lead on complex projects, combined with providing exceptionally high levels of customer service, a keen attention to detail and ability to prioritise.
Duties & responsibilities
- Pitch for and win event business.
- Create detailed proposals with costs to meet the clients’ brief.
- Deliver high level events and manage project teams.
- Fully manage all travel requests working with travel colleagues within the company.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, ensuring the highest possible standards are delivered at all times with a personalised approach to each client.
- Manage both top VIP clients and large groups.
- Work to deadlines and prioritise workload balancing the challenges of both winning and delivering events.
- Maintain high attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Supervise event staff and manage project teams.
Knowledge & skills
- Good financial and organisational skills.
- Extensive experience working in an event agency.
- Track record of pitching and proposal writing to win new business.
- Experience of organising international events including conferences and incentives as the project leader.
- Proven delivery of high level customer service with a proactive and positive approach.
- UK and global event industry knowledge.
- Understanding of complex logistics management including flights.
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.