Senior Floating Travel Executive
Job type: Full Time
Closing date: 12/08/2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen which has enabled us to now recruit for a Senior Floating Travel Executive to join our Corporate Division at London head office.
The core duty is to move from team to team, working on our high profile Corporate accounts. The majority of the clients we have on the Corporate team are in the Private Equity and Financial sector.
The applicant should be extremely knowledgeable, dedicated, able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure. Your role will include booking flights, accommodation, hotels, and any ad-hoc travel on a request basis.
Duties & responsibilities
- Move from team to team providing support to various Corporate client travel requests.
- Assisting Corporate Travel Consultants.
- Work behind the scenes with other departments or divisions, trouble shooting or providing resolutions to queries.
- Working seamlessly to ensure the highest possible standards are delivered to our clients with an individual, personalised and professional approach.
- Issuing tickets and exchanges is essential.
- Adhere and enforce client SLA's and policies.
- Potentially carrying out work in our other UK offices.
Knowledge & skills
- Extensive Corporate Travel experience including dealing with VIP's.
- Good Travelport Galileo knowledge essential.
- Good all round fare knowledge of net fares, airline contracts and commissions.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Team player and able to adapt quickly.
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.