Senior Travel Executive
Job type: Permanent
Closing date: 31/03/2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen which has enabled us to now recruit for a Senior Travel Executive to join our Corporate Division in London.
The successful candidate will have extensive business travel experience including working with Corporate VIP travellers.
The core duty is to work on a small sub team, working on our high profile Corporate accounts. The majority of the clients on the Corporate team are in the Private Equity and Financial sectors.
Duties & responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring the highest possible standards are delivered at all times with a personalised and individual approach to each client.
- Adhere and enforce client SLA’s and Policies.
- Accurately and effectively service all travel requests from enquiry to reconciliation, ensuring all air, hotel, rail and/or other ancillary service reservations fully meet the client’s expectations.
- Deal with any post-booking queries, rectifying any requested changes and efficiently processing reissues where required.
- Complete all PNR’s and files accurately and promptly, ensuring all QC points are met as standard.
- Respond to client queries ensuring all requests are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner in conjunction with your Management Team.
- Ticket all bookings as and when necessary.
- Manage personal and team Q’s.
- Negotiate the best rates from suppliers and actively seek to maximise savings and reduce client expenditure.
- Ensure client profiles are kept updated.
Knowledge & skills
- Fully conversant with Galileo & have a good knowledge of Apollo.
- Good all-round fares experience is a must including negotiated contracted fares and round the worlds.
- Manual fare builds, re-issues and ticketing would be an advantage.
- Superb attention to detail and ability to think outside the box.
- Team player with the confidence to work independently.
- Possess excellent customer service to form strong client & supplier relationships.
- Mentor and teach other members of the team and lead by example.
- Able to step up in the absence of Supervisor / Manager.
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.