Division: 24Hours Emergency
Job type: Full Time
Location: Training in LA Office /Home-based thereafter
Closing date: 31/12/2018
We are seeking a US Shift Manager to join our award winning Global Agency.
The successful candidate will be dedicated, experienced and able to deal with the high volume of requests in an ever changing environment. Combined with exceptionally high levels of customer service experience and a keen attention to detail.
Candidates must be able to multi-task and support / manage the team of US agents and ensure their training is kept up to date.
Duties & responsibilities
- Fully service all travel requests to include all air, rail hotel and/or other ancillary service reservations
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, ensuring the highest possible standards are delivered at all times with a personalised and individual approach to each client
- Service top VIP travel clients
- Problem solve in pressurised situations
- To work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Be able to maintain a high attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Respond and react to any client queries in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Manage and support a team of US 24 hours agents
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Knowledge & skills
- Extensive experience working in the travel industry
- Apollo GDS - ticketing and reissue experience in native (non scripted)
- Preferred BA1 & BA2 or VA1 & VA2 fares
- Highest level of customer service
- Time management and organisation skills essential
- Experience working within entertainment/groups/VIP bookings preferred
- Previous Emergency/24hours/OOH experience preferred
- Previous homeworking experience preferred
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.