TAG24 Travel Executive
Job type: Full Time / shift hours between 7 am-11 pm
Location: Homeworker post in office training
Closing date: 30/09/2019
We are seeking a TAG24 Travel Executive to join our award winning Global Agency.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptionally high levels of Customer Service experience, an acute attention to detail, adaptability and be adept at anticipating the needs of our clients.
The successful candidate will be dedicated, have the ability to cope with pressures of the demanding and ever-changing environment, have an aptitude to thinking outside the box and be able to offer solutions to problems, however big the challenge.
Duties & responsibilities
- Offering expert advice in all aspects of Business Travel by fully servicing all travel requests to include all air, rail hotel and/or other ancillary service reservations
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, ensuring the highest possible standards are delivered at all times with a personalized and individual approach to each client
- Handle top VIP & Entertainment travel clients
- Problem solve in pressurized situations
- To work to deadlines and prioritize workload
- Be able to maintain a high attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Respond and react to any client queries in a timely and satisfactory manner
Knowledge & skills
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the travel industry, preferred
- Galileo /Apollo GDS - ticketing and reissue experience native (non scripted)
- Knowledge of net and published fares (on a Global scale preferred)
- Demonstrated professional customer service skills at the highest level
- Extensive experience working with Entertainment/Groups/VIP bookings preferred
- Previous Emergency/24hours/OOH's experience preferred
- Previous homeworking experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.