Division: TAG Touring
Job type: Full-Time
Closing date: 31/05/2019
We are looking for a Tour Assistant to join our growing UK Touring Team, based in London.
We require someone with great attention to detail and enthusiasm to join a vibrant team that looks after the travel & logistics of bands/artists on tour.
You will be responsible in supporting the touring team with a variety and often time-sensitive tasks.
Duties & responsibilities
- Accurately and effectively service all requests allocated by the team.
- Complete all TAG Desktop (in-house database) files accurately .
- Process all administrative tasks/queries, including account queries promptly and accurately.
- Action all delegated tasks within the given time frame.
- Communicate with your supervisor and team regarding your workload.
- Demonstrate impeccable attention to detail.
- Attend company training sessions when instructed.
- Assisting and coordinating occasional non-travel related requests.
- Attend supplier events to increase product knowledge.
Knowledge & skills
- Computer literate
- Confident, assured telephone manner
- Ability to work accurately and with close attention to detail
- Professional approach at all times
- Able to remain calm & controlled under pressure
- Able to communicate clearly both verbally and written
- Work effectively as part of a team, as well as individually
- Display initiative and show great attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service & literacy skills
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.