Job type: Full Time
Location: Los Angeles/Nashville
Closing date: 28/02/2019
Do you have great attention to detail and enthusiasm to join a vibrant team that looks after the travel & logistics of bands on tour?
You need a great sense of humour, the ability to work both individually as well as part of a team and multi-task. Daily duties supporting the touring team will be varied and often time-sensitive.
This is a great position for someone with a passion for music and is the first step into a really exciting travel industry career!
Duties & responsibilities
- Proactively assist and support the divisional supervisor(s) and Touring Staff to ensure the department operates effectively and successfully.
- Provide the highest level of service to all client.
- Accurately & efficiently field all travel inquires from the team
- Handle all delegated tasks within the given time frame & communicate with staff to ensure thorough understanding of given tasks
- Complete all TAG desktop files accurately
- Ensure all PNR’s in Apollo or Galileo are accurately & fully completed as per company standards (where applicable)
- Quality control all given bookings
- Process any administrative tasks/queries including accounting queries
- Attend client and supplier functions
- Attend company training sessions
Knowledge & skills
- Administrative experience required
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Travel industry experience preferred but not essential
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.