Job type: Full time, Permanent
Location: Los Angeles/Nashville/New York/Atlanta/Orlando
Closing date: 31/10/2019
Salary: Base Salary (DOE) + Commission
If you pride yourself on delivering incredible service, TAG is for you. Due to company expansion we are looking for experienced Tour Specialists who are passionate, hard-working and dedicated to their craft.
Working as part of our award winning teams within the Touring Division for TAG offices situated in Los Angeles, Nashville and New York.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling all travel requirements for our touring and entertainment clients, with the ability to cope under pressure in this demanding but highly rewarding role.
Duties & responsibilities
- Manage Entertainment &Touring client travel logistics ensuring the highest level of service is provided at all times, handling air, hotels, ground transport, meet & assist and private charters providing full dedicated support to all clients
- Quickly & efficiently field all enquiries
- Ensure high level of attention to detail with all given work
- Prioritise work load, working within given deadlines ensuring client budgets and specific requirements are met
- Process any administrative tasks including accounting queries, promptly and accurately
- Build strong working relationships with clients & suppliers
- Work as part of a successful team
- Positively promote TAG to assist with future growth and development of the business
Knowledge & skills
- Essential Apollo GDS – ticketing and reissue experience
- Strong knowledge & understanding of fares, negotiated contracted fares, ticketing and reissues
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent time management and organisational skills is essential
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages (email / word / excel / power point)
- Previous experience working with entertainment clients or handling group travel would be beneficial
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.