Job type: Full Time
Location: London or Manchester
Closing date: 25/02/2019
We are looking for an experienced Travel Consultant to join our expanding team. If you have exceptional attention to detail and enthusiasm and would like to join a vibrant team that look after the travel & logistics for bands/artists on the road, then this is the role for you.
You will need to have the ability to multi-task, negotiate, be proactive and forward-thinking & meet tight deadlines. You must be able to work well within a team as well as individually. We require extensive GDS knowledge and the desire to learn quickly.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with a passion for music and travel, wanting to work in a fast-paced, fun environment.
Duties & responsibilities
- Provide the highest level of service at all times to our clients
- Service all travel inquires promptly, accurately and efficiently
- Quality control all bookings
- Demonstrate impeccable attention to detail
- Manage budgets and finances for your clients
- Ensure all PNR’s in Galileo & Apollo are accurately and fully completed as per company standards and procedures
- Process any administrative tasks/queries promptly and accurately
- Build good working relationships with key suppliers & clients
- Attend client and supplier functions when required
Knowledge & skills
- Substantial GDS experience – ticketing and reissue knowledge is essential
- Highest level of customer servic
- Time management and organisational skills are crucial
- Entertainment travel experience is preferred but not necessary
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.