TAG Academy US is recruiting for multiple roles in 2019.
We have career opportunities for recent College Leavers and University Graduates in our Los Angeles office situated in Westwood.
TAG provide employment experiences that offer an environment of learning, development, travel logistics, and job shadowing. Begin your application by choosing the business and location that matches your interests to apply for one of the entry level opportunities available starting your new career in 2019.
US Applications closing date May 31, 2019.
All applications forms are located on the website with pre-requisite pre-testing programs. We are looking for new employees who are looking for a long-term career. Our roles are supported by mentors, and business support, training and development. We have positions available in Los Angeles, Nashville or New York.
ENTRY ROLES – start date September 3, 2019
Assessment Days for short listed candidates will be communicated by email in June and July 2019.
Meet the team days in July and August 2019.
TAG ACADEMY – 2 YEAR TRAINING TOURING SPECIALIST
TAG ACADEMY – 2 YEAR TRAINING PRODUCTION TOURING SPECIALIST
TAG ACADEMY – 2 YEAR TRAINING FILM PRODUCTION
TAG ACADEMY – 2 YEAR TRAINING PRIVATE TRAVEL
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Please review the following information. If any of these do not apply to you, we will not be able to short list your application for further review.
Proof of eligibility and acceptance of these terms will be required during the application process.
Eligibility: You are required to provide a statement to support your application for these roles. TAG are recruiting based on desire to build long term successful careers.
- Application process is processed via emails. Confirmation of your application will be made by automatic system generated.
- You will receive an email directly from Lesley Adams Head of Learning and Development – Global to discuss your application.
- Successful applicants are invited to a recruitment day in Los Angeles.
- All posts have pre-evaluation requirements.
- Interviews are offered subject to availability of TAG Management Team.
- All positions will have the same start date Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
- References and psychometric tests will be completed prior to job offer.