8th July 2016
Written on 8th July 2016
The Appointment Group and Association of Artist Managers (AAM) unique touring travel partnership
The Appointment Group (TAG) and the Association of Artist Managers (AAM) have teamed up to create a one of a kind service built to better service Australia’s artists.
AMM selected TAG due to its 25+ years of experience in managing travel, touring and hotel logistics both internationally and in Australia.
In addition TAG is able to offer a unique 24hour global service via its offices in London, Manchester, New York, Atlanta, Nashville, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Sydney and Singapore.
By operating in these key territories, TAG Touring are able to procure the most competitive airfares, hotel rates and car rental rates regardless of currency fluctuation and any other external International influence.
This ensures that greatly discounted rates, or flights with limited availability can be researched and booked, offering our valued clients the best available fares from either Europe, the US, Australia or Asia.
The partnership is unique in nature as TAG have committed to pass on the cost savings made for all AMM members directly to the tour managers and the artist they represent.
AAM counts more than 230 members –including Gotye, Daniel Johns, Cold Chisel, Tkay Maidza and The Rubens. This new partnership offers all of these artists access to these preferred TAG rates which will translate in considerable cost savings. This includes accommodation, flights and transfers, as well as waived flight change fees, free Wi-Fi, early check-ins, additional baggage allowances, airport lounge passes and room upgrades.
- Utilising availability from other TAG territories to maximise cost savings on airfares for our Australian clients
- Specially negotiated rates on airfares for music touring and entertainment - saving up to 30%
- VIP treatment, no matter the budget
- Group hotel bookings and check-in
- A dedicated team of consultants who have experience in touring domestically and internationally
- International infrastructure for first time international tours
- Passenger profiles to ensure all information is entered in every booking
- Assist and provide advice for setting up the bands/companies Virgin Accelerate and Qantas Acquire account
- Free Wi-Fi with hotel bookings
- Lounge access & Early check in/later check out times on hotel bookings (We will always try but can’t guarantee)
To find out more about AAM or to become a member, please visit www.aam.org.au.
For any further information, please contact the TAG Touring team here.
Get a fast track response for your enquiry
Please complete the following to get a call back from one of our travel experts.