19th June 2017
Written on 16th June 2017
TAG is Travel Experience Partner for All That Matters festival for the 2nd consecutive year
FIVE TRACKS. THOUSANDS OF BUSINESS CONNECTIONS. ONLY ONE PASS.
All That Matters, the award-winning music, sports & entertainment industry conference, will return to Singapore from 9th-13th September 2017 at the Ritz Carlton Millenia.
The region’s premiere ‘Business-2-Business-2-Fan’ event experience is the gateway to Asia and will continue to reflect the convergence of the entertainment industry.
TAG Singapore is the official Travel Experience Partner for the event and will be available to handle the flight bookings for All That Matters host speakers and delegates, and manage the accommodation requirements across a variety of hotels. In 2016, All That Matters brought over 1,200 executives from 30+ countries to tune into 172 speakers across the week.
Gaming will join Music, Sports, Online, and Marketing ‘Matters’ as the fifth track in the cross-disciplinary format that allows delegates a unique chance to learn from industry leaders. Part Industry Conference (11th-13th September) and part Music Festival (9th-13th September), All That Matters will once again bring thousands of executives and music fans to Singapore to enjoy the entertainment and debate the trends that continue to shape Asia’s billion dollar music, sports, entertainment and online industries.
All That Matters 2017 has announced its initial line-up of speakers:
- Chase Carey, Chairman and CEO, Formula 1
- Hartwig Masuch , CEO, BMG
- Andy Ng, Group Vice President, Tencent Music Entertainment Group
- Rob Roy, VP, Content Acquisition, Netflix
- David Porter, Vice President, Media AAR, Unilever Asia Pte Ltd
- Giles Morgan, Global Head of Sponsorship & Events, HSBC
- Italo Zanzi, Executive VP & Managing Director Sports, FOX Networks Group, Asia
- Alex Zhu, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Musical.ly
- Sheng Li, CEO, SECA
- Tenniel Chu, Group Vice Chairman, Mission Hills Group
- Sarah Wood, CEO and Co-Founder, Unruly
- Joshua Burke, Global Head of Music Sourcing, The Coca-Cola Company
- Alan Gilpin, CEO, Japan 2019 Rugby World Cup
- Phil McIntyre, Founder & CEO, Philymack (Manager of Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas, DNCE)
- Ty Roberts, CTO, Universal Music Group
- Jonathan Dworkin, SVP, Digital Strategy and Business Development, Universal Music Group
- Josh Burack, Chief Executive Officer, Asian Tour
- Shazia Makhdumi, Global Head of Family & Education Partnerships, Google Play
For more information, please visit www.allthatmatters.asia.
For any inquiries, please contact our TAG Singapore team here.
Get a fast track response for your enquiry
Please complete the following to get a call back from one of our travel experts.