17th September 2019
Written on 21st August 2019
SHOOT DOWN THE SLOPES OF THE WORLD'S FINEST LUXURY SKI RESORTS.
Our team of dedicated travel experts are here to curate your perfect ski holiday; whether you are looking for big name resorts or small mountain villages, if you are a pro skier or just want to experience some winter activities - we can tailor your winter getaway to your needs. From luxurious hotels and private homes to ski hire and lift passes, we can do it all.
Le K2 Altitude, France
With direct access to one of the French Alp’s most popular ski resorts, Le K2 Altitude offers an intimate haven amongst the stunning mountain ranges.
Imagined and designed as an Alpine hamlet made up of luxury chalets in Courchevel, Le K2 Altitude hotel is an intimate haven which has 14 rooms and 18 suites for ultimate relaxation. The exceptional materials meet the warmth of the fabrics, where the view just adds to the feeling of well-being, where comfort is king - it’s truly wonderful to stay amongst the snowy peaks. At the edge of the Pralong piste, Le K2 Altitude hotel gives mountain hospitality an extra bespoke touch in Courchevel.
The K2 Altitude have a total of 14 rooms and 18 suites. All of which include:
- dressing room
- living room
- terrace and balcony
The K2 Altitude invites you to discover the menus of 3 different varieties:
- The Montgomenie
- The Cima
- The Kamp Base
The K2 Altitude invite you to come and enjoy their indoor cinima. Beautifully decorated with red sofas and velvet upholstered walls, the K'Baret is transformed into the envy of a movie theater or theater. Dedicated to entertainment, privatized on demand for a moment with friends or the celebration of a festive event, the K'Baret has a sense of celebration.
The Goji Spa, named after the miraculous bay from the Himalayas, propels the well-being in a dimension where time has no more allowance. Behind its doors, care and beauty rituals free the body of its tensions and reconnect the mind to a new balance. Pause sweetness and moments serenity, parentheses are beautiful in Courchevel, prolonged by the benefits of infusions and teas tea.
Riffelalp Resort 2222m, Switzerland
At 2222 metres, you’re a lot closer to heaven and in the clear thin air the stars put on their most breath-taking display. A heavenly ski experience awaits at Riffelalp Resort 2222m.
On a small plateau above Zermatt, the Riffelalp Resort 2222m has the distinction of being Europe’s highest luxury hotel. Built in 1884 as a summer-only enclave, the property enjoys such a lofty location that it's one of the few hotels in the world that is unreachable by car. Throughout the 19th century, Europe’s high society would check into the Riffelalp for six weeks at a time to relax and rejuvenate. Today, ski and nature lovers take advantage of the mild microclimate and unique location in the heart of the Gornergrat skiing area.
Far away from the ordinary at a height of 2222 m, here an oasis of tranquility, unspoiled nature and warm hospitality awaits guests. The 65 rooms nearly all have a balcony with breathtaking views of the Matterhorn.
Guests will have a range of rooms available:
- Natur Grandlit, ca. 20-25m2, with a nature view
- Natur Classic, ca. 26-30m2, with a nature view
- Matterhorn Classic, ca. 30-37m2, with a mountain view.
- Nature Superior, ca. 37-43m2, with a nature view.
- Matterhorn Superior, ca. 40m2, with a balcony and a mountain view.
- Matterhorn Junior Suite, ca. 48m2, with a balcony and view to the surrounding mountains.
The Suites available include:
- Suite "Monte Rosa", ca. 75m2, with a balcony and a view to the mountains and the Matterhorn. This Suite includes, one bedroom with a king size bed, one berth with a bunk bed, living room, bath with shower and seperate shower.
- Suite "Matterhorn", ca. 103m2, with a balcony and a view to the mountains and the Matterhorn. The Suite includes, one bedroom with a king size bed, one separate bedroom with a queen size bed (1.40m), living room, bathroom with shower and separate shower.
- The Apartments available include:
- 3.5 room apartment 600 (Upper 3* standard), ca. 120m2, with a balcony and a view to the mountains and the Matterhorn.
- 3.5 room apartment 601 (Upper 3* standard), ca. 120m2, with a balcony and a view to the mountains and the Matterhorn.
The Riffelalp Resort have a range of restaurants and bars for dining and socilalising. These include:
- The Ristorante Al Boscoa
- The Restaurant Alexandre
- The Restaurant Walliserkeller
- The Vinothek, for wine tasting
- The Bar 2'222m
Enjoy the Spa 2222m and escape the everyday routine. Relax while your gaze soaks up the beauty of the Matterhorn. They offer a wide range of beneficial massages where you can pamper yourself and recharge within a cosy atmosphere. You can take a dip in the large indoor pool or the integrated bubble bath, afterwards take a steam or detox in the sauna baths and finally, enjoy the relaxation room where you can curl up by a cosy open fire.
If you are up for something more active, you can let off steam at the fitness area.
Four Seasons Resort Whistler, Canada
Be ready for a warm Canadian welcome as you hit the slopes at this intimate retreat in the heart of North America’s largest ski resort.
Located in the spectacular Coast Mountains just 2 hours north of Vancouver, Whistler is a true winter wonderland and made even more special with a stay at the Four Seasons. Offering an array of suites and residences all with the famous Four Seasons Charm. Located just 200m away from the slopes and a ski-in, ski-out concierge you really can’t get much closer to the runs than staying at the Four Seasons.
The Whistler Lodges, have a range of rooms to accomodate every type of guest. These include the guest room selection:
- Premier room - King bed or two twin beds and a sofabed, 53.8 m2. This can accomodate 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
- Two-Bedroom Interconnecting Dulux room - Two king beds or one king bed and two twin beds, 102 m2. This room can accomodate up to 8 guests.
- To see more from the guest room selection, click here.
- Two-Bedroom panorama suite - Two king beds, one crib, 209 m2. This room can accomodate up to 5 guests.
- Two-Bedroom premier suite - Two king beds, one sofabed in living room and one crib, 158 m2. This room can accomodate up to 7 guests.
- To see more from the suite selection, click here.
The private residences:
- Four-bedroom and den resort residence - Three king beds and one queen bed, or three king beds and two twin beds, One crib per bedroom, one extra bed in the living area and one queen sofabed in the den. This includes a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer. 339 - 344 m2. This residents can accomodate up to 11 guests.
- To see more from the private room selection, click here.
Enjoy Whistler fine dining at their Sidecut Modern Steak + Bar, where the best of British Columbia's bounty inspires the modern menu. Or, try the Sidecut Bar, where you can sit on a heated terrace while sipping on creative cocktails. You might even try midnight feats, early-bird espressos and chilled champagane at any hour provided by the in-room dining service.
Relax with the spa facilities and treatments which are avaiable from 8AM till 9PM. If you feel like being more active, try the Nicklause North Golf Course, the Big Sky Gold and Country Club or the Whistler Golf Club.
Sport Hotel Hermitage & Spa, Andorra
Representing a new concept of luxury within the exclusive ski domain of Soldeu, Andorra; Sport Hotel Hermitage is located at 1850 meters above sea level famous for its skiing, spa and dining it provides the perfect winter getaway.
The Sport Hotel Hermitage & Spa represents a new concept in luxury. Situated within the exclusive ski domain of Soldeu at 1850 meters above sea level, it provides guests with the perfect location for enjoying winter mountain sports. Embodying exceptional levels of quality throughout in its imaginative and elegant design, the hotel offers magnificent views of the Pyrenees, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Two restaurants and an exclusive sport and wellness spa complete the guest experience.
The Sport Hotel Hermitage & Spa have a total of 135 suites which are distributed into 4 types these include:
- 102 Junior Junior Suites
- 24 Premium Junior Suites
- 6 Duplex Junior Suites
- 3 Hermatiage Suites
These all include: A pillow menu, Egyptian cotton sheets, 24/7 room service, a terrace or balcony, free WIFI, 3-hour daily access to the spa and much more.
The hotel offer a range of restaurants to choose from. These include: The Origin restaurant, which offeres an extraordanary tasting menu of 8 dishes. The Arrels restaurant, which offers traditionaland elegant winter flavours. The Glassbar 1,850 where you can find an extensive menu of cocktails and spirits. These are 3 of 9 amazing places to eat at The Sport Hotel Hermitage, to check out more click here.
The hotel have many facilities to offer, from in-room massage and treatment service, a fitness room wth cardio and fitness equipment to a babysitting service. To helpguests who are new to skiing, there is a ski school and a ski guide on site to make sure you are safe and looked after.
Get a fast track response for your enquiry
Please complete the following to get a call back from one of our travel experts.