19th September 2016
Written on 8th July 2016
All there is to know about US Business Class…
In recent years airlines have put great effort in re-appraising the business class products by enhancing the seats, services, and amenities of the cabin. Should money not be of any concern, privacy and ultimate luxury being a must, first class is for you. However, business class will provide a similar travel experience, but with a more affordable price tag.
For the traveler who enjoys blissful sleep in the air, to the traveler who revels in relaxation, we’ve profiled a few of the best US business class options on the market today:
Delta Air Lines - Delta One
Delta’s business class product operating on all long haul international flights and most US transcontinental flights from New York JFK to Los Angeles (LAX)/San Francisco (SFO).
- 180 degree flatbed seats with Westin Heavenly®bedding
- Bedding includes oversized white comforter and hypoallergenic/down alternative pillow
- Lumbar pillow equipped on flights over 12 hours
- Noise cancelling headset and TUMI® eyeshades
- Complimentary Delta Sky Club access pre-flight
- Delta Studio in-flight access
- TUMI®Amenity kit
- Expedited meal service available
American Airlines - Business Suites
American’s signature business suite seats are available on AA’s Boeing 777-200 and 787 Dreamliner with International flight service to Europe, South America and Asia.
- Fully lie-flat 77inch bed with full adjustability control
- Unique “Z Shaped” zero gravity lounge position
- Bose®QuietComfort® Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones
- Admirals Club access pre-flight
- Walk- up bar equipped with snacks and refreshments
- Aisle access at every seat
- 16inch Monitor with movie/TV programs and audio selections
Virgin Atlantic - Upper Class Suite
Virgin’s luxury Upper Class product on international flights come at a business class price tag and offer a product and service of similar quality.
- 6’6” flat beds with aisle access in every seat
- Select reserved seating in Virgin’s ‘Snooze Zone’ for overnight flights where there is reduced foot traffic and limited service interruption
- Innovative mood lighting system – personal lighting system that allows passengers to adjust lighting to relax, fall asleep and adjust to time zones
- Access to Virgin Clubhouse before flight (if applicable)
- On board Upper Class Bar – separate from cabin, with bar seating
- 12inch touch screen monitor with access to entertainment system JAM – allowing interconnectivity to your device
- Flip down cocktail table and adjustable reading lights
United Airlines - United Polaris
United is debuting its brand new business class option in December 2016 with a totally revamped experience.
- 180 degree flat bed with customizable recline and foot rest options
- One touch lumbar support
- Mattress cushions and gel cooled pillows are available on request
- Saks Fifth Avenue bedding including plush duvets, lightweight day blankets and large/small pillow options
- Slippers available on all flights and pajamas on flights over 12 hours
- Access to brand new Polaris United lounges pre-flight in 9 locations worldwide
- Expansive storage and built-in stone-topped side table
- Privacy dividers and ‘do not disturb’ option provide suite like space
- 16inch HD monitor for entertainment system and integrated tablet connectivity
Should you want to inquire about booking these particular business class seats please contact your dedicated travel executive for availability.
For any further information, please contact the TAG US Corporate team here.
Get a fast track response for your enquiry
Please complete the following to get a call back from one of our travel experts.