Marketing Manager UK
Division: Commercial UK
Job type: Full time
Location: London or Manchester
Closing date: 18/12/2019
TAG has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to support the company's global Marketing and PR plan across all TAG divisions, channels and systems, including website, social media, partnership campaigns, PR, CRM development and general day to day tasks.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, you'll be responsible for the research, planning and strategy for a portfolio of divisions. You'll have to possess a strong knowledge across Web, SEO, CRM, E-mail Marketing, Content Creation, Social Media and PR. You'll play a significant part in raising awareness of the brand and drive real growth through strategic and effective campaigns.
The role includes a primary focus on the development and execution of new and existing strategies to help the business grow. Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts be an excellent communicator, able to respond well to pressure, think creatively and be interested in what motivates people. You'll also be expected to build relationships with third-party suppliers and colleagues of all levels.
Duties & responsibilities
- Budget holder for global brand positioning and UK Marketing budget across all TAG divisions
- Set the strategic direction for TAG brand and UK divisions to deliver the strategic goal
- Build successful marketing campaigns across all channels and own their implementation from ideation to execution across all TAG divisions
- Develop and deliver an integrated global communications strategy incorporating PR, social media and web
- Monitor and evaluate and all marketing campaigns, to optimise ROI, with production of weekly and monthly dashboards
- Oversee and approve all Marketing material in line with brand values
- Lead and manage external agencies and suppliers
- Drive the creation and maintenance of website content
- Supporting the Marketing team with the production, design and printing of company’s collateral and marketing assets
- Develop relationships with key media publications to secure and drive media coverage
- Manage coordination of internal and external resources to ensure activities delivered on time and to plan
- Support supplier relationships and co-operative marketing campaigns with our range of suppliers including Tourist Boards, hotels and airlines
- Develop event/seminar engagement campaigns and marketing assets
- Manage development of CRM tool
- Work with both stakeholders and colleagues within the wider marketing and commercial teams to make sure they are spending the budget appropriately
- Any other tasks commensurate with the level and responsibility of the role
Knowledge & skills
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in B2B and B2C marketing
- Extensive experience in campaign management from ideation to execution across different channels, ideally within the Event Management / Travel sector
- Excellent knowledge of the offline and digital channels and their roles as part of a multi-channel marketing strategy
- Proven ability to identify the metrics that drive success and measure KPI's online and offline campaigns
- Creative eye and ability to judge what are the right assets by execution channels
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Marketing qualification and/or degree
- A sincere ambition and passion for all things Marketing
- A positive and upbeat attitude and willingness to be hands on, and thrives to succeed
- Positive, enthusiastic demeanour, with a warm and approachable manner with all, colleagues, suppliers and clients
- Strong effective communication, both written and verbal, ensuring spelling, grammar and punctuation to the highest standard
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives
- Pace, energy and ambition
- Think outside the box
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.