27th April 2017
Written on 27th April 2017
Lufthansa: Europe and China move closer together
Thanks to the new, closer cooperation between Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, SWISS and Air China, travel between Europe and China will become even more efficient, comfortable and flexible.
You will enjoy many benefits on your journeys to China thanks to the expanded codeshare connections. You will also benefit from many direct connections to six Chinese metropolises:
- Chengdu (CTU): 3 times weekly from Frankfurt
- Nanjing (NKG): 5 times weekly from Frankfurt
- Qingdao (TAO): 3 times weekly from Frankfurt
- Beijing (PEK): 61 times weekly from Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich, Vienna, Zurich and Geneva
- Shanghai (PVG): 45 times weekly from Frankfurt, Munich, Vienna and Zurich
- Shenzhen (SZX): 3 times weekly from Frankfurt
In addition, the cooperation with Air China will enable you to reach around 140 other destinations within China – especially via the hubs of Beijing and Chengdu.