15th February 2018
Written on 15th February 2018
Austin airport welcomes new Delta Sky Club opening in 2019
Delta Sky Club is coming to the Capitol City. Delta announced that it will open a new Delta Sky Club at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport in spring 2019.
This 9,000 sq. ft. circular Delta Sky Club, conveniently located near the Delta gates, will feature:
- Local brews and bites, inspired by Austin's foodie scene
- A full-service, complimentary bar that features seasonal cocktails and wine selected by Delta's Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson, stored in a 170-bottle custom glass tower
- Artwork throughout the Club from up-and-coming regional artists
- Unique design that reflects Austin's flair, with warm walnut finishes and rich fabrics
- Covered Sky Deck, an outdoor patio perfect for a cocktail and socializing, equipped with large fans so it can be enjoyed year-round
- High-speed Wi-Fi, comfortable seating and power outlets at nearly every seat
This news comes on the heels of the announcement that beginning May 1st, Delta will offer nonstop daily service (except Saturday) from Austin to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. Last year, Delta also added nonstop service to Boston, Seattle and Raleigh-Durham.
The Delta Sky Club at Austin is the most recent example of the airline's investments to enhance the customer experience at Delta Sky Club locations across the network.
Source: Delta Air Lines