12th January 2017
Written on 12th January 2017
Air France celebrates its first Boeing 787Air France celebrates the arrival of its first Boeing 787. Air France will invite customers of the inaugural flights to share their best photos on their social networks in an attempt to win a return trip in Business class to Montreal, one of the 787’s first destinations, as from 1st May 2017. For Air France customers, the Boeing 787 has many assets:
- The latest Air France cabins – a cocoon in the sky in the Business cabin (30 seats), and comfort for all in the new Premium Economy cabin (21 seats) and in Economy (225 seats);
- A Wi-Fi connection on board adapted to the requirements and habits of customers (from 20MB to 200MB for a price ranging between €5 and €30);
- Additional comfort and space with the new Premium Economy seats;
- Windows that are approximately 30% larger than on similar aircraft;
- A lower cabin altitude and enhanced in-flight humidity levels for greater travel comfort.