15th June 2017
Written on 15th June 2017
Delta launches Boston to San Francisco route with Delta One cabin
Delta began nonstop service from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) to San Francisco International Airport (SFO) on June 8th, giving more customers the opportunity to experience the airline’s transcontinental product.
Flights between BOS-SFO will include the Delta One cabin, offering a luxurious experience on Delta’s longest flights, with privacy, comfort and exceptional service featured at every step, as well as enhanced amenities throughout the Boeing 757-200 aircraft.
The Delta One cabin features:
- 180-degree flat-bed seats, featuring Westin Heavenly In-Flight bedding
- Exceptional service with a refined dining experience including chef-curated menus served on Alessi serviceware and seasonally rotating wines hand-selected by Delta’s Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson
- In-seat power and USB outlets and seat-back entertainment screens with free entertainment
- Enhanced amenities including a TUMI amenity kit with Kiehl’s Since 1851 products and, beginning this summer, noise-canceling LSTN headphones
- Dedicated flight attendants
- Access to Wi-Fi
- Delta Sky Club access
- Sky Priority check-in, security, and baggage handling and Premium Boarding
Customers seated in Delta Comfort+ or in the Main Cabin will also receive a free meal, which features a variety of fresh offerings for customers depending on the time of day of their flight.
In addition to the Main Cabin meal service, customers seated in Delta Comfort+ will enjoy a pre-arrival snack basket, complimentary beer, wine and spirits for customers 21+, and a mid-service Greek frozen yogurt bar. Delta Comfort+ customers will also receive a sleep kit with eyeshade, earplugs and a dental kit, as well as an individual bottled water service.
Delta’s Boston-San Francisco flights will operate twice a day.
The airline will be refreshing its free Main Cabin meals on June 22nd as part of its effort to provide new offerings for even the most seasoned of travelers.