21st September 2017
Written on 20th September 2017
Delta Sky Club named ‘North America's Leading Airport Lounge’Delta Sky Club at Seattle-Tacoma Airport was awarded "North America's Leading Airport Lounge 2017" by the World Travel Awards. Based on votes from travel and tourism professionals and consumers across the globe, this accolade for the recently-opened 21,000 sq. ft. Delta Sky Club – the third largest Delta Sky Club in Delta's system – is the second award this year for the Club at Seattle-Tacoma Airport. In May, it won in the Airport Lounge category of the highly-coveted International Yacht and Aviation Awards. In addition to the incredible views of Mt. Rainier, this Delta Sky Club has a number of other features to allow guests to relax during travel and curate their own experience, including:
- Local fare exclusively created in partnership with acclaimed Chef Ethan Stowell, paired with wine from lists developed by master sommelier Andrea Robinson
- A 60-foot suspended sculpture created by Paul Vexler and a Pike Place-inspired pixelated mural by Craig Alan McMillan
- In-house services from Asanda Spa Lounge, including seated chair massages with guided meditation by Deepak Chopra
- Beecher's "World's Best" Mac & Cheese, made with a combination of its Flagship and Just Jack cheeses, available on the buffet
- Large windows with View Dynamic Glass – energy efficient, intelligently-tinting windows that keep the Club temperature and sunlight at optimal levels, eliminating glare and the need for blinds or shades.