9th February 2017
Written on 9th February 2017
Projects to watch at five Delta airport hubs
Delta Air Lines has invested billions of dollars in products, services and technology to enhance the customer experience in the air, from installing full flat-bed seats in Delta One to offering complimentary in-flight entertainment. And the airline is also a leader in its commitment to improving the experience on the ground.
Delta has participated in more than $7 billion in airport projects since 2006 and along with its airport partners will be involved in an additional $12 billion worth of facilities infrastructure projects in coming years.
Here are five key projects to watch in 2017:
- New York’s LaGuardia Airport: Replace Terminals C and D
- Los Angeles International Airport: move its operations to co-locate with a number of joint venture and alliance partners
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport: Unlocking growth potential
- Salt Lake City International Airport: Amenities-rich, connection-friendly layout
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport: Modernizing the world's busiest airport hub
Source: Delta Air Lines