5th April 2018
Written on 5th April 2018
Singapore Airlines launches new features in Business Class Cabin
Singapore Airlines’ first Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner aircraft has launched it’s new Business Class cabin.
The new 787-10s are configured with 337 seats in two classes, featuring 36 Business Class seats and 301 Economy Class seats.
The new features within Business Class:
- All passengers now have direct aisle access
- Fully flat bed, extending to 76 inches
- All seat control is electronic
- Upgraded in flight entertainment (IFE) with 18 inch screens
- IFE can be personalised with KrisWorld, so Krisflyers can adjust their preferences & continue their films when transitioning to another flight
- Two USB holes & a power socket
- Under seat storage
Source : SingaporeAir.com