3rd January 2018
Written on 22nd December 2017
TAG Annual Global Entry Event – Los AngelesThe Appointment Group Los Angeles is pleased to announce that it will be hosting its annual private Global Entry and TSA Pre-Check Enrollment Day Wednesday, April 25, 2018 from 10am to 5 pm. We invite you to attend our private event, held in our Los Angeles office located at 10940 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1000, Los Angeles CA 90024. This is a great opportunity for you, your colleagues, and family members to register for Global Entry and TSA Pre-Check without the hassle of traveling to the airport for the interview process. No more waiting in lines at participating airports. Please note that the registration for this event is now closed. We are accepting interviews only.
Registration for US Citizens Global EntryTo register for Global Entry applicants must create a “Trusted Traveler” account, complete and submit the online application, and pay the $100 fee – https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/
Registration for UK Citizens Global EntryTo register for Global Entry, applicants must first submit a registration request through the “Register to Apply” service and pay the £42 processing fee to undergo background checks by UK Border Force staff – https://global-entry.beta.homeoffice.gov.uk/register-to-apply/passportNationality Once you have been approved, please use your UK access code to register. To register for Global Entry applicants must create a “Trusted Traveler” account, complete and submit the online application, and pay the $100 fee – https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/
Once approved, book your interview appointmentOnce conditionally approved, applicants should log back into the Trusted Traveler website at https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/ and click on the Schedule Interview button. A list of enrollment centers will be provided at the bottom of the page, “Do you have an access code?” should be selected. Applicants will be asked to enter the access code in order to view the interview schedule. After the interview appointment has been confirmed, the status of the application will be changed to "Interview Scheduled." Select the following enrollment center and access code from the list which is specifically assigned to The Appointment Group event. Event location: FOLA 042518-APGR Access Code: DGM8J8679 Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 How Does the Global Entry Program Work? TSA Pre✓™ allows low-risk travelers to experience faster, more efficient screening at participating U.S. airport checkpoints for domestic and international travel. Global Entry members are eligible to participate in TSA Pre✓ at no extra cost or application. TSA Pre✓ program expedites traveler screening through TSA security checkpoints. Who Qualifies for Global Entry?
- U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S. British citizens are eligible for Global Entry membership provided that they:
- Have never been convicted of a criminal offense in any country
- Have never been found in violation of customs, immigration or agricultural laws
- Do not provide false or incomplete information on their application
- Are not the subject of an investigation by any Federal, State, or local law enforcement agency.
- Valid Passport information
- Driver license information
- Address and dates of where you have lived over the past 5 years
- Company name, address, telephone number and dates of where you have been employed over the past 5 years
- Countries you have visited over the past 5 years