Division: Account Management
Job type: Full-Time
Location: New York
Closing date: 31/12/2019
TAG is seeking an Account Executive to manage the strategic relationships and partnerships between TAG and its valued customers.
Duties & responsibilities
- Work in collaboration with TAG operational teams and all other departments to ensure first class service delivery against agreed SLA’s
- Ensure the client record and admin is kept fully updated, this includes full utilisation of Salesforce and TAG desktop
- Work with TAG Sales teams on new and existing business opportunities
- Build relationship with key suppliers to maximise client savings and company income.
- Build and develop multi-level relationships with customers
- Identify business risks and ensure these are escalated within TAG, logged in salesforce and proactively managed through to resolution
- Identify and implement new growth opportunities such as bringing on additional markets into the travel programme
- Work in line with business standards and culture to provide consistently high service levels to all customers regardless of travel spend
- Provide timely and effective communication to clients and internally
- Be an industry expert and provide tailored recommendations to customers to enhance their travel programmes. Attend industry events which are beneficial to TAG
- Communicate with clients to ensure successful outcomes of products and services
- Manage relationships with current and potential clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge & skills
- Good knowledge and experience of Corporate Travel
- Experience of working in a Travel Operations role
- Experience with working with Corporate Clients, ideally in the Finance sector
- CRM knowledge, Salesforce preferred
- Project Management experience of some description is preferred
- Experience of working with excel is preferred
- Experience of preparing and presenting information to customers is desirable
- Strong Interpersonal skills to enhance client relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- Good negotiation skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once
- Strong analytical skills
- Solution orientated
- Team player who is both willing to help others and work independently
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.