Job type: Full-Time
Closing date: 12/04/2019
We're looking for experienced travel consultants/senior consultants to join our Corporate team in our vibrant Sydney office. To be successful in this role, you’ll thrive off providing personalised and high-quality business travel advice and services. You’ll be thorough and methodical, be adept at tailoring your approach to suit a variety of corporate clients. You’ll have great negotiation skills and be passionate about delivering highly valued services to your clients.
Duties & responsibilities
- Being accountable for all client account travel requirements, analysing, anticipating and understanding clients’ preferences and needs.
- Providing full itinerary plans and all relevant correspondence, proactively and accurately delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensuring PNR entries in Galileo are correct and fully completed.
- Ensuring the client itineraries and accounting queries meet all reconciliation requirements.
- Maintaining client and booking data in internal systems.
- Cultivating excellent working relationships internally, with clients and with key suppliers.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge and information on suppliers and working with managers on knowledge gaps.
Knowledge & skills
To be successful in this role, you will have travel industry knowledge and an understanding of travel products and destinations in Corporate travel. This, combined with your experience using a GDS (preferably Galileo) and other travel systems, will ensure you can hit the ground running.
- Good working knowledge of travel industry GDS systems
- Attention to detail and high level of organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Super-organised, super-efficient, multitasking ability and extremely deadline driven on client’s expectations and business requirements
- Confidence with systems including the Microsoft office suite, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good knowledge of fares and ticketing
- Experience using Tramada would be a great plus, as would experience with online booking tools (Locomote, Serko, Concur)
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.