Job type: Full-Time
Location: Los Angeles
Closing date: 30/06/2019
TAG is seeking an EA in Los Angeles to provide overall support and assistance in delivering the strategic objectives of our US Directors.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented, and have strong multi-tasking skills.
Duties & responsibilities
- As and when required, provide support to TAG’s CEO, President & Founder, or remaining GLT when requested.
- Provide administrative services including calendar management, booking meetings, planning events, submitting expenses, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries.
- Take on ‘Special Projects’ as needed, working with PMO or whichever team necessary to fulfil said projects.
- Maintain customer and business confidence and protect operations by keeping information strictly confidential.
- Keep up-to-date with industry topics, professional publications and news alerts, ensuring communication flow to direct reports regarding anything significant.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients/suppliers when necessary.
- Prepare internal and external communications.
- Ensure all documents are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate departmental reports and documentation for the GLT and Board meetings and other meetings with outside partners on a reoccurring basis.
- To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the Board, GLT or SLT meetings.
- To conduct research/analysis and produce reports as and when required.
- To follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the US Directors.
- Oversee TAG’s US Social Committee, liaising with the US MD where necessary.
- Oversee TAG’s charity efforts in conjunction with the Social Committee.
- Be a TAG brand ambassador, enforcing TAG’s values and strategy to all staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & skills
- Extensive administrative support experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Must have the ability to handle highly confidential information.
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.