Division: Film and Media
Job type: Permanent
Closing date: 06/10/2019
We’re got an exciting opportunity for Travel Consultant to join our Film & Media team.
Duties & responsibilities
- Being accountable for entertainment client travel requirements, analysing, anticipating and understanding clients’ preferences and needs.
- Providing full itinerary plans and all relevant correspondence, proactively and accurately delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensuring PNR entries in Galileo are correct and fully completed.
- Ensuring the client itineraries and accounting queries meet all reconciliation requirements.
- Maintaining client and booking data in internal systems.
- Cultivating excellent working relationships internally, with clients and with key suppliers.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge and information on suppliers and working with managers on knowledge gaps.
Knowledge & skills
To be successful in our Film & Media division, you’ll have exceptional attention to detail and be well versed in handling the unique travel requirements of entertainment clients. You’ll have a passion for delivering often short-lead, fast-paced group travel logistics, and get satisfaction from being instrumental in the success of varied productions and related projects across the film and media space through effective travel management.
You will have travel industry knowledge and experience. This, combined with your experience using Galileo will ensure you can hit the ground running. You’ll have:
- Good working knowledge of Galileo and ideally Tramada
- Attention to detail and high level of organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Super-organised, super-efficient, multitasking ability and extremely deadline driven on client’s expectations and business requirements
- Confidence with systems including the Microsoft office suite, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good knowledge of fares and ticketing
- Amazing, rare and sought-after opportunity to join our team and work on some fantastic clients
- Great career development opportunities
- Fab benefits, especially in travel
- Growing global company, and you’ll be joining at a super exciting time
- Passionate team and great culture and office spaces
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.