Corporate Implementation Manager
Job type: Full-time
Closing date: 31/12/2019
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within our Corporate division.
You will be responsible for the implementation of new business working alongside the Sales and Account Management teams.
Reviewing all new client requirements, develop project plans which will ensure that new business implemented as fast, effectively and accurately into the business as possible.
Duties & responsibilities
- Project manage the implementation of new business into TAG's UK Corporate department
- Take overall responsibility and project manage new client implementations – to include account moves, account closures and ad-hoc projects as required by the business
- Create, update and manage a project plan for each client implementation
- Be the focal point of contact for the project team (Sales, Account Management and Operations Managers) during the implementation process
- Ensure the Onboarding process is followed (pre-assessment through to post-implementation stage)
- Lead the (local) Joint Planning meetings with new clients either face to face or conference call depending on client requirements
- Ensure all project members are aware of their roles & responsibilities
- Lead weekly calls, normally phone conference and produce call notes & agenda’s
- Ensure all client implementations remains on track, all tasks completed within deadline to enable business to start trading as quickly as possible
- Accurate and timely completion of global reporting activity for customer onboarding
- Proactively manage project risk assessment and management including escalations as required for support and resolution
- During Global Implementations, attend calls as required - produce relevant updates and deliver actions required by deadlines provided by Global or Regional MD’s
- When necessary create communication strategy with Account Managers for review with new customers
- Create local project scope when appropriate
- Execute and drive readiness to launch assessment
- Work with the operations department to coordinate any end to end testing with service delivery
- Coordinate technical set ups with technical teams
- Conduct post implementation meeting and handover to Account Management Team
- Share ideas to Improve Implementation procedures/timelines with MD
- Provide support during sales bid process
Knowledge & skills
- Must be a clear and confident communicator
- Impeccable organisation skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Previous on-boarding experience within the travel industry ideal but not essential
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.