Job type: Full time
Closing date: 31/01/2020
TAG is looking for a Marketing Executive to support the company's global Marketing and PR plan across all channels and systems, including website, social media, joint partnership campaigns, PR, CRM development and general day to day administration.
The role requires strong writing skills as the role will be heavily involved in copywriting and written content creation for press releases, blogs, research tasks, business development, sales and tender proposals.
The role is expected to build relationships with third-party suppliers and colleagues of all levels.
Duties & responsibilities
- Obtain comprehensive knowledge of the company and its product/service offering
- Closely work with and learn from the Marketing team and senior mentor whilst receiving training
- Develop and support the Marketing team, ensuring a productive and effective working environment whilst delivering the best possible ROI for all activities
- Support in delivering global marketing campaigns across the company’s portfolio
- Supporting the production of sales materials, marketing collateral and company stationary
- Own the asset management for TAG’s brand, across a variety of media including photography, sales assets, collateral, business cards, and social/digital assets
- Promote internal and external communications via intranet
- Promote and support company CMR
- Supporting the production of blog content, including research and copywriting
- Identify business development, marketing, social media and PR growth opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Provide knowledge on business development marketing, demonstrating areas in which we can grow as an organisation
- Ensuring that key messages are in line with the group strategy and communicated to clients
- Supporting the Marketing team with the production, design and printing of company’s stationary and collateral
- Promote and support the development of CRM tool
- Assist in the delivery of digital marketing campaigns (social media and newsletters) according to the agreed plans.
- Assist with the communication of travel emergency bulletins to client database
- Assisting in event/seminar materials (i.e. flyers, banners, presentations)
- Scheduling appointments and any other administrative duties as and when required
- Maintain working relationships with key suppliers, including branding, design and print
- Lead by example showing professionalism at all times and promote positive working relationships, with all levels of staff across the group
- Strong effective communication, both written and verbal, ensuring spelling, grammar and punctuation to the highest standard
- Any other tasks commensurate with the level and responsibility of the role
Knowledge & skills
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content
- Excellent verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Great attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Ability to produce a range of social media content, marketing collateral, blogs, publications, newsletters etc
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment and be open to change
- Ability to work on various projects at the same time and deliver within specified deadlines
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Creative and artistic skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Analytical mindset to review their work from and convey the desired message
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient in CRM and email marketing tools
- Experience with PPC campaigns and campaign analysis
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Previous experience in a similar role
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.