Job type: Full-Time
Closing date: 31/12/2019
This is a fantastic opportunity to join TAG's US Corporate team as an Online Specialist. Based in our thriving Nashville office, you will provide vital support, reservation fulfillment and site administration to our valued clients and internal colleagues in all areas relating to our preferred online portal partner, SAP Concur.
Duties & responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day fulfillment and quality check routines for all online created reservations across multiple US based accounts
- Support our value clients with profile maintenance, unused ticket reconciliation, system updates and preferred vendor control
- Validate, review and monitor site escalations received from both external clients and internal colleagues
- To provide navigational and 2nd level system support for our online booking tools and client facing technology
- Provide system training to external clients and internal staff via online demonstrations or face-to-face meetings where necessary
- Keep up to date with new product releases and attend any necessary training course to ensure personal and professional development
- Prepare ad hoc reporting in Concur
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge & skills
- At least one year’s travel industry experience, preferably within the corporate travel sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise, detailed documentation
- An inquisitive, analytical mind with the ability to methodically analyse errors, solve problems and suggest solutions
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities.
- Experience with SAP Concur preferred
- Ability to think logically
- Good GDS knowledge (Apollo preferred)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.