Personal Travel Manager
Division: Private Travel
Job type: Full-Time
Closing date: 18/03/2019
TAG are recruiting!
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen for a Luxury Personal Travel Manager to join our TAG Private Travel Team due to rapid expansion.
Working for TAG, no day is the same, creating exciting and inspirational around the world travel itineraries for our VIP customers within our entertainment, events and the corporate business, certainly does make it an exciting place to work!
This unique travel opportunity is ideal for a travel professional from a luxury travel agency or tour operator, using your passion for travel and your travel sales experience to add to the ongoing success of this high-end travel brand. You will have excellent product knowledge, excellent customer service levels and demonstrate your true passion for booking all things travel and more than anything a positive upbeat attitude and thrives on success as part of this exciting vibrant team.
The successful candidate will have sold high end leisure travel and be looking to progress in their travel career.
Duties & responsibilities
- Arranging flights, accommodation, along with full concierge.
- Using a GDS booking system (Galileo) to secure flights and hotels.
- Advising clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas and passports.
- Keeping clients up to date with any changes at all times.
- Deal with any post-booking queries, rectifying any requested changes and efficiently processing reissues where required.
- Looking after our clients, ensuring the highest possible standards are delivered at all times with a personalised and individual approach to each client.
- Accurately and effectively service all travel requests from enquiry to reconciliation, ensuring all air, rail hotel and/or other ancillary service reservations fully meet the client’s expectations.
Knowledge & skills
- Extensive experience working for a luxury tour operation, travel agency with proven native GDS skills.
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate internally and externally at all levels, with good people and rapport building skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, and be able to provide a first class service at all times.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Perfectly match your customer needs & budget.
- Offer alternatives where preferred travel is unavailable.
- Using selling techniques to offer customers the best product available.
- Work towards personal and team targets.
- Build and develop lasting relationships with a range of clients.
- Offering travel advice, using your extensive destination and product knowledge to be able to help clients make the right decisions based on their holiday needs.
- Assist in locating the right product using your extensive tour operating knowledge, and provide a full customer focused service, ensuring that your clients get the holiday they deserve.
- Dealing with special requests and the booking is looked after appropriately and that all documents are correct.
TAG is an award-winning global, independent travel and event management company with five specialist business units – Corporate, Touring, Events, Private Travel & Film and Media.
Our experienced teams are dedicated to clients around the clock from offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
For 30 years the company has been devoted to servicing travel and event demands of global organisations and the bespoke travel requirements of exclusive clientele, with a focus on providing an exceptional service to the business.